Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Creations


Isn't this adorable ? Can't you just imagine putting a big smile on a sick friend's face when they receive this cute, cute card and a can of Campbell's soup ? I plan to do just that the next time a friend is sick ! This card was shared with me by one of my downline (thanks, Brenda). She saw it on someone's blog and just had to CASE it. And, I plan to share it with my CardMaking Class tomorrow night. Hope they will like it !





This is my first criss cross card - turned out pretty good - don't you think ? One of my stamping friends requested this design for our last CardMaking class. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be -- actually, rather easy.

Hope everyone has a Stamp Happy week !!

1 comment:

Cathy Maltby The Basement Stamper said...

love them, so want to do the sicky card