Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday !!!

My favorite day of the week.....time to let the week catch up with me ! This has been another busy week - we did a major physical move at my day job - over 20 years of paperwork to go through and clear out -- what a mess !!

On to a happier note....STAMPIN'!

Monday night was my CardMaking class - these ladies are so much fun. I've really enjoyed this class. They are all experienced stampers so the class has focused on designed. Our last class is this coming week. And then we'll start another CardMaking Class and Technique Class in June. Watch for sign-up info in April.

Tuesday night was a night of friends, fun, and stampin' ! We had a Stamp-n-Share - I think even some of the more experienced demonstrators learned a thing or two about Glossy White paper and all the really cool things you can do with it. The Babywipe technique is my favorite so I shared a really pretty card and then everyone made it for their displays. This beautiful card was originally shared by another demonstrator (sorry - don't remember who) and I knew I had to CASE it. And, all the ladies tonight loved, loved it too !


We also spent some time playing with the BIG SHOT -- my favorite new toy !! We made a cute mini album with the Top Note die (don't have a picture - sorry !) and then played with different die, the embosslits, the texture plates --- several demonstrators ended the evening convinced that they definitely MUST have the BIG SHOT ! What about you ?






1 comment:

Cathy Maltby The Basement Stamper said...

I am so casing that for my overnighter in May, thanks