Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday Night Cardmaking Class

For the past several months, I've been teaching a CardMaking Class through the Dept of Parks and Rec. I've made several new stamping friends and am enjoying this class very much.

Drop me an email or give me a call if you're interested in joining us.



The inspiration for the first card came from another demonstrator; unfortunately, I don't know who so I can't give credit to the originator -- sorry ! But, isn't it cute ?




The second card was created by Lisa Freeman. I loved the color combination and design so CASED it to use for my Monday night class. Thanks, Lisa, for sharing your wonderful creations !






Not sure where the original design came from on this one but isn't it just too cute ? The ladies LOVED it !!




This card was shared with me by one of my downline (thanks, Brenda !). Very simple but absolutely adorable.

To all you creative ladies (and gents), thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. I'm not very creative so I love, love, love to CASE !

Until next time...............Happy Stampin' !

No comments: