Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gift Ideas.....

This is a framed gift idea for a friend's Stamp Studio. It turned out right nice - don't you think ? I used the Lovely Letters Alphabet, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, with coordinating cardstock, matching polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, and felt flowers with brads.


This gift box was covered with Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and I used the Beautiful Butterlies die to make the butterfly embellishment, and just tied a piece of Regal Rose ribbon on the handle. I then filled the box with travel size Tylenol, chap stick, sunscreen, hand lotion, etc. It made an easy, cute little gift.


This wooden letter was covered with Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (can you tell that I really like this paper ? The colors are awesome !). I ran Regal Rose ribbon to cover the outside edge and added more of the Beautiful Butterflies with half pearls as embellishments. I gave this to a friend at Convention last year.
Hopefully, you now have several easy gift items that are REALLY cute !

And a post wouldn't be complete without sharing a card......this is a card that I made for a showbox swap at Convention last year. Oh my -- it's time to start thinking about swaps and gifts for this year's Convention.........gonna be busy !!!

No comments: