Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Craft Room

First - here's the Rag Purse I mentioned in an earlier post -- it was soooo easy ! Plan to add a fabric flower to the front to finish it off. I have material to make 3 more of these -- I'll post pictures of them, as well.




Several people have asked for pictures of my new craft room. This was the first room I set up when I got here -- I definitely have my priorities in order ! This layout is working really well - still need to put up racks for my punch storage and add some Decor Elements to the walls -- I hope to get to that next weekend. Enjoy..........


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your room. You have done a lot of work and organization. May I ask if you purchased the wood holders for your paper? I have been trying to find a place to purchase something like you have. Thanks and have fun.

Stampin' with Adrian said...

I got the 12x12 paper racks from a scrapbook store that was trashing them. I just happen to be in the right place, at the right time. They are hand-made so I assume the owner had someone made them for her. Hope this helps !

Unknown said...

Thanks
We had a store that just went out of business. But I had that H1N1 and could not get in. They had some great fixtures that I would have loved to have had. So I will keep looking. What you have looks perfect.