Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great Weekend !

What a GREAT weekend !! Steve and Krysten drove down from Maryland to surprise me -- I knew I was missing them but it really hit me when I saw them....

I've had Steve busy hanging racks for all my punches and he put the Decor Element on my truck -- I think it looks pretty cool ! He fixed the dishwasher, took out the trash --- how have I managed for a month without my sweety ???

Here are two framed art pieces that I wanted to share with you. The "Joy" picture was a gift from my friend, Cindy -- she's soooo sweet ! And, the butterfly picture was my creation - isn't it just too cute ? There are several name frames that I plan to do next. Don't worry - I'll share.



Here is a picture of the back window of my truck....pretty cool - huh ? So, if you see a red Tahoe with this on the back window....honk !!

Gotta get some stampin' done so I'm off to spend the evening in my craft room. Until next time.... happy stampin' ~n~ scrapin' !





No comments: