Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fancy Folds Card Class

Time flies when you're having fun ! There's never a dull moment in my life.....so much is happening these days - we traveled to San Antonio, Tx for a mini family get together. My nephew graduated from Air Force Basic Training and both my boys (who just returned from deployments) met us in Texas. First time in over 4 years that we've all been together - me and my family and Bo's family. We had a wonderful trip and a GREAT time was had by all ! The next excitement was the process of negotiating the purchase of our new home. To make a long story short - after going thru the process of designing our own home, we decided to purchase any existing home instead. The best part is my Stampin Studio ! I'll share photos once we're moved in and settled. We'll sign the contract tomorrow -- all this with me in Georgia and Steve in Maryland -- a VERY stressful experience !

OK - now for my Fancy Folds Card Class: participants made 2 each of the 3 cards below.
It was a morning of stamping fun !

This card was made using the Party Hardy stamp set and retired SU cardstock and inks. I sure do miss Cameo Coral and Lovely Lilac !

This is a Swing card - I had a picture saved in a file, so unfortunately, I don't know who to give credit to for the original design. This card looks more complicated to make than it really is. Vintage Vogue is one of my favorite stamp sets and I love Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink together.

I made this adorable stair step card when visiting my fellow demonstrator (Hey Barb !) in Las Vegas. Just too cute ! I think this was definitely a big hit with my stampin' friends.

Mark your calendars for May 7th - National Scrapbooking Day ! We're planning an all day crop. I'll share the details once finalized. Also - Armed Forces Day is May 21st. I'm planning my 3rd Annual Cards for the Troops so plan to show your support by helping stamp and assemble cards to be sent to forward deployed units. Once details are finalized, I'll send out emails, post on Facebook, and share here. Hope you'll plan to join us !!

Now - it's time to work on my quilt that I'm making using the Big Shot !!!

Happy Stampin !



No comments: