Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Baaaccckkkkkk !!!

Well folks -- it was operator error ! Not really - just took me awhile to figure out the problem ! I've upgraded my software so I can post pictures again -- took awhile, but it finally occurred to me what the problem was........I know....duuuhhhhh !!!!

Even though I haven't been posting, I have been stampin' ! Here are some pictures to prove it:

I was invited to join a group of ladies to make cards for The Lydia Project. I designed 2 cards, provided the supplies and we made handmade "Thinking of you" and "Praying for you" cards to be sent to cancer patients. It was a wonderful morning spent with a fun group of ladies. We used one of my favorite new stamp sets - Vintage Vogue, for this card. I was asked to use purple in my designs so I chose Elegant Eggplant as my primary color, added some small Pale Plum flowers and used Always Artichoke for the leafy vines. The first picture is a work in progress.

These two pictures show my new stamping friends, hard at play.....



And, here are several samples....but I wasn't really happy with either



The is the card design I finally decided on. I even made up a set of cards using several different sentiments, to give to a friend.

I hope you like this card. I'll load the second card tomorrow.....for now....sweet stampin' dreams !

No comments: