Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12x12 swap at Leadership 2010

Each year at Convention and Leadership I host a 12x12 double page swap. Here are a few more samples of the swaps. It amazes me the creativity that some of these ladies have. All swaps were EXCELLENT. Hope this helps to get you creative juices flowing. For info on my new Scrapbook Club, drop me an email: almondy1261@aol.com.




And here's a beautiful card that I received from Melissa Riker -- what a wonderful surprise - made my day ! Love the simplicity of the card and the color combination -- isn't she just the sweetest thing ....


And, here's a fabric pin that I made last weekend while visiting my fellow demonstrator friend Carol. She's made tons of these beautiful pins to sale at craft shows and bazaars. The fabrics and color combinations she uses are gorgeous ! So... would you like to learn how to make these fabric pins ?

No comments: