Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekends..........

This weekend has just flown by ! Did some spring cleaning (my closets !) - I have so many clothes - you know - I think I'll keep this, maybe I'll fit into it next year -- yeah, right ! Well, I've been doing that for several years now and have run out of space to store all those clothes so I decided it was time to clean out !! And, I did make some progress but still have more storage bins to go through......too much like work !!

Saturday was spent at the RemARKable Stampers Quarterly meeting. I really enjoy Janet Wakeland's get togethers - She's such a nice person and I am very fortunate that she allows outside demonstrators to attend her functions. This quarter, Kimberly VanDiepan was the guest speaker. Kimberly is one of the top demonstrators in the company and is such a hoot - we all enjoyed her presentation. Here are pictures of several of the Make-n-Takes for the day:





I love making paper flowers - this is made using the accordion technique. I would never have thought to put these colors together but doesn't it look nice ?




This is another make-n-take. I LOVE this color combination. Pink and
grey are rather classy together. They are all beautiful cards !


It was a fun day, spent with lots of other ladies who enjoy their Stampin' Up! businesses as much as I do !

Stay tuned - I'll post more pictures from the Stamp-n-Share tables. Hope everyone has enjoyed this beautiful weather -- I sure have !! Happy Stampin' !

No comments: