Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well -- I received a wonderful surprise when I opened the mail today ! My crazy OCD friend, Tiffany, from Kokomo, sent me a beautiful framed work of art that she made. I immediately called her (with tears in my eyes) to thank her for being sooooo sweet and thoughtful. This RAK earned her a night of drinking at Convention, with guaranteed safety back to her room - I think I've somehow become the "babysitter" for the wine-Os at various SU events. I'm not complaining - it's actually VERY entertaining. I'll figure out how to post a picture this weekend.

Until then - happy stampin' !

2 comments:

prbert66 said...

I HAVE TO SEE IT!!! Call me tomorrow night and I'll talk you through posting a picture. I know there's no way you're referring to me and Tiffany as the wine-os. You have to admit that we did have a total blast in Palm Springs staggering back to the hotel...LOL!!! Love ya Adrian..and thank you for being me and Tiffany's designated walker.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not OCD! Maybe a wine-o, but not OCD! :) Love ya Girl!

Tiffany