Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally............





Stampin' pictures....I made this card to send to family in South Carolina following a recent death. I used Elegant Eggplant and Shimmer White cardstock; Pretty in Pink, Garden Green markers; Elegant Eggplant Classic ink; Always Artichoke Grograin ribbon; Sizzix Top Note die; Thoughts and Prayers and Sincere Salutations stamp sets. I really like the Thoughts and Prayers set - I've seen lots of beautiful cards made with it.


The following cards were made with the retired set Unfroggetable. I'm teaching a Cardmaking class through Carroll County Parks and Recreation. The class is focusing on various types of cards and fancy folds -- thought I'd share the diorama and pop-up cards we recently made. Both templates can be found on Splitcoaststampers. I orginally made the Unfroggetable pop-up card several years ago at the LateNightStampers pre-convention Stamp Camp. The Thank You card was copied and modified from a card donated by another demonstrator to the Support the Warfighter program. Enjoy.......and Happy Stampin' !

No comments: